ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
Aspire E3-111-C1XL 116" LED (ComfyView) Notebook - Intel Celeron N2930 183 GHz - Silver

by Acer

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 4-cell Battery Capacity: 3220 mAh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: No Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Audio Line Out: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1 Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 11.6" Screen Mode: HD HDCP Supported: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen Technology: ComfyView TV Card: No Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: NX. MQVAA.001 Manufacturer Website Address: http://us. acer.com Manufacturer: Acer, Inc Product Model: E3-111-C1XL Product Name: Aspire E3-111-C1XL Notebook Product Line: Aspire Product Series: E3-111 Brand Name: Acer I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 8 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card Memory Card Reader: Yes Miscellaneous Additional Information Wireless LAN: Acer Nplify 802.11a/b/g/n Package Contents Aspire E3-111-C1XL Notebook Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Manufacturer: Atheros Wireless LAN Model: WB222 Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 3.06 lb Color: Silver Height: 0.8" Width: 11.5" Depth: 8.3" Height (Front): 0.83" Height (Rear): 0.83" Power Descript

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acer Aspire E3-111-C1XL 11.6" LED (ComfyView) Notebook - Intel Celeron N2930 1.83 GHz - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Oriana R.
Orlando kissimmee, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Es un muy buen equipo, para trabajar es excelente, es rápido y su presentación es muy cómoda y favorable.
Amna A.
I have had this patio for over 2 years and everything is just perfect one if
I have had this patio for over 2 years and everything is just perfect one if
Courtney B.
Gainesville, FL
Works as expected, like the touchscreen and backlit keyboard. Sometimes it seems to get "stuck" but then moves on. Daily use. Decent price, hope it lasts.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't know if it's just my wifi but not the greatest mouse always freezes defiantly need a plug in mouse
Tiffany T.
Chardon, OH
It's not a good computer. I had a hard time.working the menu and a few of the desk top icons disappeared out of the blue.
Amanda C.
Bernville, PA
Amazing. Fast and reliable. Would always buy acer laptops. Has lasted me 3 years so far
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
We bought our notebook from Walmart. We got it for under $300. For the price, this notebook has been great. It works well, it has lasted for a long time. We enjoy it.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
This computer didn't even last me a year! Warranty was garbage! I even had an extended warranty that wouldn't fix the issues after sending back twice so I bought a Dell!
Haifa G.
tunisia
Not the best of the best , but it does the job, i have it since two years now and to be real it is not perfect, i want to change it soon
Kayla S.
Riverhead, NL
Purchased this lap top for office type work. Find it has been working quite well this past year. Affordable too

Looking for your answer?