BY ACER

You can experience new speed while web browsing, communicating and playing videos on the Aspire E1 with Intel processor and ample memory. Enjoy control of Windows 8 with an HD touchscreen, and view everything comfortably on the crisp matte LED display. A large hard drive provides more space for your media. The Aspire E1 houses a built-in DVD player yet is a remarkable 25.3 mm thin. These notebooks provide a robust and affordable mobile platform for your work, slim enough to slip into your backpack or briefcase with ease. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4200U / 1.6 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 - 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Smart Cache Memory RAM: 6 GB ( 1 x 4 GB + 1 x 2 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 0 Storage Main Storage: 1 TB HDD Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM Read Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD) Write Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVDR) / 6x (DVDR DL) Rewrite Speed: 16x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW) / 5x (DVD-RAM) Display Type: 15.6" see more...

Acer Aspire E1-572-6660 - Core i5 4200U / 1.6 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 6 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - 15.6" ( HD ) -
Rachel L.
Laurel, MS
Great little computer! My husband has one and uses it for school! Decent memory, fast, reliable, and overall a great product for the money, 2 years in use and still running great!! I highly recommend this to any one!! Perfect for the college students!
Janice H.
Radcliff, KY
Techie Expert
I've had this laptop for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Not only does it allow me to do my school work with ease it's also light weight and the battery last all day with no problems. I feel I defiantly got my moneys worth from this laptop.
Carolina G.
Very nice laptop!i love the keyboard & the mouse pad! Also very comfortable to carry around since it's very light.
Tanya T.
Plattsburgh, NY
Never have any problems. great PC. I have bought Acer Products in the past as well and loved them.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Aver has always have great products. Haven't ever had any issues with them. Just as good as others.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
My hubby has this laptop and I like using it myself. It has really Great quality. Love it.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
So light to carry around for a laptop. Love it and love the color. Had no problems using it
Amy C.
This really packs a punch for the money. Super speed and excellent performance abilities.
Samira C.
Love the colour of my.laptop it.has windows 10 which also.makes the layout more.pleasant
Tina T.
Waterville , NB
It's fast working and I love the colour . The best so far for this brand I have tried .
Tina T.
Waterville , NB
What would your favorite colour be?
Shawnta C.
Techie Expert
So if you use this why do you like it, if not what what are your issues with it?