BY ACER #24 in Desktop Computers

Built-in Devices Microphone: Yes I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: Mouse Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 6 GB Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents Aspire Z3-605 All-in-One Computer USB Keyboard USB Mouse Features Multi-touch Network & Communication Modem: No Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 19.84 lb Form Factor: Desktop Height: 2.1" Width: 22.3" Depth: 17.4" Power Description Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 90 W Storage Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/R/RW Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA/300 Hard Drive RPM: 7200 Number of Hard Drives: 1 Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB Hard Drive Configuration: 1 x 1 TB Processor & Chipset Cache: 2 MB Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz Processor Type: Pentium Processor Model: 2127U Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor Manufacturer: Intel Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Chipset Model: HM77 Express Number of Processors Supported: 1 Number of Processors Installed: 1 Hyper-Threading: Yes Direct Media Interface: 5 GT/s Software Operating System: Genuine Windows 8 Operating System Architecture: 64-bit Warranty Built-in Devices Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Audio Line In: Yes Audio Line Out: Yes Modem (RJ-11): No Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Controllers Controller Type: Serial ATA Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 23" Screen Mode: Full HD Touchscreen: No see more...

• How big is this computer ? 4 Answers
  • I am a single Mom of 3 and I am looking to create a workable home...4 Answers
Miranda V.
Never liked any of my acer products. Bought one at Best Buy after the employee insisted it was the best computer for school work and it was horrible. Took 30 minutes just to turn on and there was basically no sound it was so quiet.
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and so far i am very happy with it. It can be used as a TV to watch movie, or as a very big tablet. But it's pretty heavy so it's not really "portable"....hehe
Stephanie C.
Love love love the screen and the company is very good as well... when i was looking for a computer this company was highly recommended...
Emily L.
Excellent quality, and affordability. Love the screen, and it is very very good for its price.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this it works really great its fun and I'm on this all the time. not too pricey for all that it offers
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I saw this in best buy and told my husband i have to get one. lol I recommended this to anyone.
Caleb L.
Greer, SC
Definitley an amazing computer! Not the best processor and graphics but it still is good for web serching and using in the office!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Bought me one of this suckers the other month was expensive but so far so good my family normal uses it for typing and printing.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
محمد ع.
It's a great product thanks to the designed company thank you team I wish more and wish you to send a product so that I have the honor to be in my home
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I am a single Mom of 3 and I am looking to create a workable home office with reliable and durable equipment -keyboard, laptop, mouse - but I am on a very,very tight budget. Is this a GO or a NO?
Lizeth G.
How big is this computer ?