Acer America Refurbished Acer Black 13.3

BY ACER

Acer 13.3" NX. M4UAA.001 Laptop PC: Black Acer Core i3 Laptop Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i3-2367M processor 1.40GHz, 3MB Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 320GB SATA hard drive Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC 13.3" CineCrystal LCD display Intel HD 3000 Graphics with 128MB DDR3 memory Black Acer Core i3 Laptop Additional Features: Built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam Memory card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x HDMI port 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 5.5 hours battery life Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System 64-Bit Edition Microsoft Office Starter 2010 Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the Refurbished Acer Laptop with Intel Core i3-2367M Processor and Windows 8 Operating System Support and Warranty: 90 Day warranty What's In The Box: Power cord 3-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide Click HERE for the warranty details of this refurbished item. To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Acer America Refurbished Acer Black 13.3
Acer America Refurbished Acer Black 13.3" NX. M4UAA.001 Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-2367M Processor and Windows 8 Operating System
Camille O.
Great for a personal computer. Got it for Grad School and never had any issues with it. Now I have a work computer for during the day and this has great apps for me to enjoy myself after work.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
This computers OK it's very cheap but an Apple Computer would obviously be better because it's higher quality and you won't ever slow down
Karyn C.
Kansas City, KS
This works fine, pretty much a normal laptop. I purchased this for my seventeen year old to take to college, and it has suited her needs.
Kimmy C.
Fort Worth, TX
Works well, only use this at home since it's so small though. Not heavy so can sit on the couch and catch up on social media.
priscilla r.
Lubbock, TX
It's pretty good and has been working fine I got it cheap I love it to save all my pictures and it has tons of space
April C.
Sparta, TN
I would recommend this laptop. Have had mine for over a year and have no problems. Aced is a great brand.
Katy S.
Although it is refurbished, I had made this purchase for this item, it works well for me
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Zoe S.
Australia
Really good laptop. I've had mine for about 2 years now and I still have space; which I have been installing games such as skyrim. Has a ton of memory and space. Good laptop and would recommend.
Olinda L.
One of the best computer for a college student, right size at a right price. It goes to call everyday an fits well in my backpack or my shoulder bag.