Acer America Gateway LT41P07u Celeron N2805 10.1

Acer America Gateway LT41P07u Celeron N2805 10.1" Touchscreen Netbook PC

BY ACER

You're spontaneous, social. Your on-the-go life needs an ultra mobile PC: The Gateway LT Series Netbook. In the morning, toss it in your bag. Use your LT at the coffeehouse to tweet. Close it and head into your day. At lunch, open your LT for some Facebooking. In the afternoon, check movie times and send invites for the evening. The LT: Like you, it's always on. see more...

Acer America Gateway LT41P07u Celeron N2805 10.1
Acer America Gateway LT41P07u Celeron N2805 10.1" Touchscreen Netbook PC
Kady E.
Orlando, FL
The small business I started need a small touch-screen netbook for signatures. This worked out just fine. I have not had any issues. This was very affordable. It was very easy to transport to different workshops. I am very satisfied with this product.
VALARIE S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Decent laptop, only downfall I've had with this product is the screen doesn't always seen to work. I've cleaned screen with special wipes, etc but it doesn't always help. Not sure if my product is just defected.
Savannah S.
Stanley, NC
This laptop was okay and not the best. but it gets the basic job done for daily use. I have used this for a while but it is not as good as my expectations of the laptop.
Quanisha C.
Akron, OH
Absolutely in love with my new laptop. It is light weight making it easy to carry. I love how clear the screen is when streaming movies!
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
Pretty good laptop, love the touchscreen, but runs slow at times and updates a lot. Has a very good battery life!
efi r.
San Jose, CA
I have this laptop and I love it I and touchscreen that's a cool feature that I enjoy the most of this laptop
Rachael J.
Saginaw, MI
Best laptop on the market great for my home based business and my kids for school work! Fast and speedy!
Nicole A.
Columbus, GA
Acer laptop are very reliable, seriously love it i still use it i hope you like it if you get one
Ashley W.
No issues, easy to use and would recommend to anymore - great for inhome or office use. Kids use it all the time - great video quality
Sydney F.
Vancouver
Excellent! !!!!! Everyone should get ! Perfect for anyone of all ages and traveler's as well !