BY ACER

Always on itThe ICONIA W5 Series is the world's first Intel(R) CPU-based tablet with Acer Always On technology. Simply press it and it's on and updated, like a smartphone - with up to 3 weeks of standby power. Acer Always Connect links to hotspots in 2.5 seconds, while AcerCloud lets you access files on all your devices, anytime. Package Contents:; ICONIA W510-27602G06ass Net-tablet PC; AC Adapter Acer ICONIA W510-27602G06ass 64GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1in. - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel Atom Z2760 1.50 GHz is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

• Hi I love this one can I get on for freei live at 3001 N ...1 Answers
Erika M.
Spring Hill, FL
My son uses this laptop for school and for fun. It is very easy to use, it lightweight and durable. Because we didn't spend a lot of money on this laptop I'm not worried about him using it because if it should break we're not out a ton of money.
Diana S.
peggie f.
Purcell, OK
I like the tablet for price I paid for it. I like the keyboard and window. The problems with it is doesn't keep a long charge. I use it everyday.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
Aced has never let me down in a computer! I've had one for a few years now and just updated to Windows 10 and is still running like a champ!
Nastosha C.
Bloomington, IL
Very happy with this product, it was a nice price. It was just what I needed. Perfect for traveling back and forth from school
Linette R.
West Palm Bch, FL
What a great product and a perfect size to get the job done and keep you connected in style its amazing
saad s.
Best product
houda r.
Meknes, Elbassatine
Love this laptop better than my MacBook Pro. It's so much easier to use. Although I wish it came with software disks. I don't think we should have to do it ourselves. I want really use
Ivan C.
Los Chanos
Muy buena es un procesadora muy rapida e inteligente bastante rapida con los juegos y el winodws 8 le da el toque
Hi I love this one can I get on for freei live at 3001 N 6th apt 208