BY ACER

Do more With the Aspire E Series, everyday activities like web browsing, communicating and playing videos are effortless with Intel(R) or AMD processing. NVIDIA(R) or AMD graphics deliver fine visual detail. Plenty of memory means you can launch applications quickly, and a large hard drive provides more space for your media. All the essentials Get the power and useful features you value with the Aspire E Series. Solid performance, handy multimedia tools and convenient connectivity make daily computing an easy-going pleasure. This notebook's practical yet stylish design comes in 14.0in. and 15.6in. screen sizes - pick the model that's just right for you. Acer Aspire E5-511-P4LN 15.6in. LED Notebook - Intel Pentium N3530 Quad-core (4 Core) 2.16 GHz - Blue is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

Julia S.
Westport, CT
I simply love my laptop, I bought it when i first got in the US and i make a great choice. Never had any problem with this laptop and I bought for a great price at B&H website, is very easy to use, nothing complicated. I'm very happy with my computer and I have it for almost two years and it works perfectly.
Kelsey J.
Manchester, KY
My cousin give me this notebook as a gift and I absolutely love it! It's pretty cool. Some things on it are kinda weird and seem overly complicated. Other than that it's a great notebook to have.
Katie R.
Acer America Aspire E5-511-P4In Notebook NXMPMAA001 is awesome! It's not just great for surfing the net, it's great for listening to music & watching movies. Great for homework & leisure time!
Juhyun K.
Maple Grove, MN
I have this product because my actual laptop is so heavy. I think this laptop is decent, not the best compared to apple.
Ashley E.
Phoenix, AZ
I had it for college and it's ok to do homework on but I like the desktop better it tents to run a little slow to
Alysa M.
Pittsburg, KS
It's okay for a while then it stops working. Although it is an amazing laptop. I would love to buy another one.
Irene N.
Sheffield, MA
Excellent laptop, Highly recommend. Affordable price. I use it daily. 5 stars. Very portable and sleek.
Susana G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love it it's my first laptop I've own I use it to make birthday party invitations. I LOVE IT!!
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Martina T.
St. John's
Love this computer. Large screen while still being completely portable and complies very well with all the software I need for engineering school.