Acer America Acer(R) Chromebook 11 With 11.6in. HD Screen Intel(R) Celeron(R) N2830 Dual-Core Processor, CBS-111-C670 uploaded by Megan W.Acer America Acer(R) Chromebook 11 With 11.6in. HD Screen Intel(R) Celeron(R) N2830 Dual-Core Processor, CBS-111-C670 uploaded by Shawane N.

BY ACER

Smart design and fast connectivity for a good value This third-generation Chromebook is a fast, web browser-based laptop. It boots-up in 10 seconds and has built-in virus protection and automatic software updates. Features a sleek design and slim profile. The ultra-thin frame slips easily into a purse, backpack or briefcase. Powered by an Intel Celeron processor, the Chromebook 11 delivers a great experience on the web. It can load content-rich webpages quickly and easily, provide crisp video playback, and run multiple pages at the same time, allowing you to multitask. Fast wireless connection. The wireless 802.11ac connection is up to 3 times faster than the previous generation and offers improved coverage for distance and range. The 11.6in. HD widescreen, LED-backlit display is anti-glare, so you can use the Chromebook outside in sunlight. The resolution is crisp at 1366 x 768. The built-in HD webcam makes video chats easy. It has a resolution of 1280 x 720. Fanless design provides a quieter and more efficient computer operation. 16GB solid state drive. Solid state drives provide a cooler computing environment, faster boot up times, lower energy usage and greater productivity than traditional hard disk drives. Includes 2GB of memory to run your programs. Memory is not expandable. Stay unplugged with Bluetooth(R) 4.0. Chromebooks have multiple layers of security to help keep your computer safe. Automatic updates. The Chromebook downloads security and software upgrades so you don't have to. No more updates to track. The battery lasts up to 8.5 hours, for a more enjoyable and productive life on-the-go. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage. The USB 3.0 port helps you share and send data faster than ever. All fi. see more...

Shawane N.
Alexandria, VA
I have to admit I was skeptical about chromebooks. But I love it!
It is great for people who need a fast, versatile, light laptop.
Everything stays on the cloud, so the it does not get slow because of running out of memory/space.  There are tones of apps available to download.
It is good for people that do not need it for those fancy programs.
It is very affordable I think I payed about $190.
The battery impress me every time I use. It's literally about 10 hours of battery life!
I was so used to Windows that I thought this would be temporary until I had money for a better one. I am extremely satisfied. I no longer  think I need a Windows.
Shawna N.
This is easily one of the best purchases I have made all year. When I started school, I wanted a computer that wouldn't bankrupt me, would be light enough to carry with my books, and would effective enough to do my work and excel in my classes. This computer has allowed me to do all of that. Compared to $1000 macs and $500-700 traditional laptops, the price I spent on this one saved me hundreds of dollars that I could apply to other aspects of my life. It's incredibly light, which makes it travel friendly. It's also quicker than any other computer I have ever had, which makes schoolwork a breeze and internet leisure fun again. With all the online storage systems (Google drives, Onedrive, etc) the lack of storage is not even an issue. The keyboard is quiet, and very easy to adapt to. I recommend this computer to anyone.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love my Chromebook. I am able to do 95% of what everyone else with a laptop does minus Itunes and saving files to the desktop. It has its own anti-virus system, basic Microsoft Word and Excel programs, and it has a super fast shut down and start up time. One of my other favorite features is the split screen. You can have one thing on one side of the screen and one on the other. I can watch a television show while I am checking and replying back to email. I recommend it to anyone who needs a simple laptop.
Ladeja G.
I recently had gotten this computer a few months ago and Its a very nice personal computer. Its not too small for me nor too big to make it bulky, so it's very portable.It has a lot of storage, it charges and powers on very fast, and its reasonably affordable with some very nice features. I would definitely recommend to any student or person looking for a very nice personal laptop. I use it all the time.
Suzette J.
Birmingham, AL
Acer Chromebook is a perfect small laptop to use. I use this for work since my word processing needs are now taken care of through Google Docs. This laptop is a perfect size to carry back and forth between work and home and fits nicely in my work bag.
Megan W.
Newberry, SC
I love this chromebook! its probably one of the best investments I made in 2015. It loads everything so fast and turns on in a second with no waiting. I will never go back to buying regular laptop's.
Kayla M.
These computer are very good laptops. The prices are very reasonable. Like all electronics, there are bugs to them. A lot of the time, the chrome books with the touch screen seem to break often. Other than that, they hold up well, and work quickly.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
I like this product for its size, fast start up, and the fast wireless connection. The only thing I do not like is that I had to download Microsoft Word.
Savannah W.
Palisade, MN
This laptop is fast, reliable and a great product in general. Sadly though you can not download any thing (such as iTunes, origins, etc.)
Cindy R.
redding, CA
I was looking for a laptop that I could count on and this is it. Its fast, its lightweight, and its easy to use. I love it!