BY ACER

Veriton X6630G-i54590X Compact Desktop. OS: Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) / Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (6MB Intel Smart Cache 3.30GHz up to 3.70GHz with Intel Turbo Bo. see more...

ana r.
Carle Place, NY
I have loved our Acer computer, it has never given me any problems and I am not a techie person. I would recommend it in a heartbeat!
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
I actually use my computer frequently i couldn't imagine going back to my old one! ever! it runs quite smoothly, everything is easily navigated, it was a little on the pricey side but not "break the bank" expensive. satisfied with it? completely!