Acer America Acer VX6620G-I5357W 8GB Ddr3 W7pro Syst 64bit 500GB Sata 7200rpm 220w

BY ACER

Manufacturer: Acer, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: VX6620G-I5357W Manufacturer Website Address: http://us. acer.com Brand Name: Acer Product Line: Veriton Product Series: X6620G Product Model: VX6620G-I5357W Product Name: Veriton VX6620G-I5357W Desktop Computer Product Type: Desktop Computer Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Chipset Model: Q77 Express Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Storage: Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Storage: Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/?R/?RW Controllers: Controller Type: Serial ATA Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: Graphics Media Accelerator HD Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Network & Communication: Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Input Devices: Keyboard Localization: English Interfaces/Ports: DVI: Yes Interfaces/Ports: DisplayPort: Yes Software: Operating System: Windows 7 Professional Software: Operating System Architecture: 32-bit/64-bit see more...

tayna d.
Reidsville, GA
Love it great electronics an software i would highly recommend to anyone easy to use even for tech newbees
Good product for school use. Elementary students use just fine. Enable tech in classroom