BY ACER

Veriton M/X 6630G Desktop. OS: Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) / Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8MB Intel Smart Cache 3.40GHz up to 3.90GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technolog. see more...

Samantha F.
I search for a very long time for a great, inexpensive, gaming computer. I finally found it in this!. It runs smoothly on my network, and holds very large, ever growing, files. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase, and know I have a system that's going to last me a very long time.
Nancy A.
winchester
Acer is a pretty good brand. It works real good especially windows system as its partner.