Acer America Acer Veriton Z4810g All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4150t 3 Ghz - Desktop - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 23 Display - Wireless Lan - (dq-vkraa-003)

BY ACER

Veriton Z4810G AIO Desktops With/Without Touchscreen. Integrated 23 wide touchscreen Processor: Intel Core i3-4150T (3MB Intel Smart Cache 3.0GHz) Memory: 4GB (4/0) DDR3 SDRAM Storage: 500GB SATA h. see more...

Jill W.
Loudon, TN
We purchased this computer on sale at Walmart as our "family" computer and didn't want to over spend since we would have preteens using it and it has really done well. It works for what we need and is easy to use. I was impressed with the quality considering the affordable price!
Sylvia L.
Pomona, CA
Great buy for the money spent. Slim and lightweight. Easy to use and fancy looking. Recommend it for the whole family to use.
taylor m.
Buford, GA
I brought one for my mom for christmas. she loves it when ever I'm over her house she is using it its she loves the size and says she gets here work done faster