Acer America Acer Veriton Z2660g All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4150t 3 Ghz - Desktop - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 19.5 Display - Wireless Lan (dq-vk5aa-001)

BY ACER

Ergonomic flexibility With the optional ErgoStand the Veriton Z can fluidly pivot from landscape to portrait orientation. It can also swivel 120 tilt from -5 to 35 and its height can be adjusted by. see more...

Tina Marie O.
Johnstown, PA
I love this desk top model, it has a blue tooth keyboard and mouse, along with a touch screen. It is a great value but to be honest until I figured out how to get alerts on updates it was very frustrating because the screen would go black & id have to restart it. But I got that all worked out & am in LOVE with it!! The HD screen makes reading, watching movies & Skyping great!! I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!!
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Great resolution! Bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! it is great for high definition video games.
Satessia F.
Atlanta, GA
Amazing product.
I would definitely purchase other accessories & products made by Acer product User friendly.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)