Acer America Acer Veriton X2630g Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4150 3.50 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (dt-vjjaa-004)

BY ACER

The compact Veriton X Series desktops pack powerful components and advanced technologies to handle the most challenging office tasks. These PCs also feature ample support and security for the compa. see more...

Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
I don't know which one I have but we bought for our son and her loves ot. He is a gamer and says it is really good.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
Inused for my work and kids school work,, downloading my videos and works great. I prefer a desktop because i could see wht my kids doing with it.. It comes with windows 7 and for me works great