Acer America Acer Veriton N4630g Nettop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4570t 2.90 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Wireless Lan - Bluetooth (dt-vkmaa-006)

BY ACER

Intel Core i3-4150T Processor 2.9 GHz( cache) 4GB SDRAM DDR3 500GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive Windows 7 Professional Package Contents: Veriton N4630G Nettop Computer USB Keyboard USB Mouse see more...

Gabby M.
Englishtown, NJ
Absolutely love this product. It is definitely the best I have ever tried. I use it all of the time and am in love with it.
Diane L.
Moi je suis sastifaite de mon produit acer.je donne cinq étoiles que dire de plus,,je vous trouve tres exigant ,pour les réponse je suis sastifaite point c est tout.