Acer America Acer Travelmate Tmp645-m-54208g25tkk 14 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4200u 1.60 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd 4400 Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 X 768 (nx-v8raa-002)

BY ACER

The Acer TravelMate Series of notebooks features dependable processing power, wide-ranging communication capabilities, and indispensible security solutions to empower mobile professionals like you. Designed to keep your business running while you're on the move, this streamlined notebook boasts corporate-level manageability and convenient handling. An eco-friendly design and energy-conserving features help save cost, as well as the environment. Package Contents:; TravelMate TMP645-M-54208G25tkk Notebook; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter Acer TravelMate TMP645-M-54208G25tkk 14in. LED (ComfyView) Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4200U 1.60 GHz is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

Molly S.
Just got this laptop as a mothers day gift and I have to say I'm really enjoying it! Works wonderfully and have had no problems so far! Would recommend it to anyone. Reasonably priced also.
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
My husband uses this laptop at his work he said its very fast and boots up quick. its very easy to use and works well.
Stephany K.
Columbus, IN
This computer does the basics, but beyond that things are a struggle. It's fairly slow at completing tasks even though I just received it at Christmas! It also seems to be made cheaply.
Kim B.
Parma, OH
Awesome!!! Love the programs, accessibility, battery life and brand. Got an extended warranty for cheap. Super easy to use and good picture
Wisa W.
I had this computer for a little while and never had any problems with it but I dropped it on a carpeted floor and it broke very easy.
Ashleigh S.
Beaumont, TX
This was the perfect computer for my fiances school work. He will buy this brand over again.
Adriana S.
Willows, CA
My aced is very slow!
It's not worth buying very easy for people to hack in it

Krista F.
Moncton
I love my acer laptop it has never let me down and is very fast and very user friendly. I have had no problems with my laptop and it does everything that I need it to do and is very responsible priced and the overall quality of the laptop is amazing.
Randi G.
Edmonton, A.B
OK brands have had lots of problems with viruses don't do a lot of my computer other than coupons you to mainly use my iPad for most stuff
Alycia R.
Hilliard, OH
I love this cheap little computer. Good for daily needs and battery last a long time