BY ACER

The Acer TravelMate Series of notebooks features dependable processing power, wide-ranging communication capabilities, and indispensible security solutions to empower mobile professionals like you. Designed to keep your business running while you're on the move, this streamlined notebook boasts corporate-level manageability and convenient handling. An eco-friendly design and energy-conserving features help save cost, as well as the environment. Package Contents:; TravelMate TMP245-M-54204G50Mtkk Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter Acer TravelMate TMP245-M-54204G50Mtkk 14in. LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4200U 1.60 GHz - Black is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

Ashley K.
It is the right laptop to be with on the go. Stopping at Starbucks? Okay just whip out your little wireless computer and start to typing. Friendly to animals and some children.
Cassandra H.
I love my laptop for being light, a perfect size, holding a pretty decent charge, and being very user friendly. I dislike not having a cd rom drive and that it is always telling me that i have no more memory left when i most definitely do.
Erica   F.
Got this more for my kids. Not my favorite but is great for what they need it for. pretty user friendly and nice design. I think I just got spoiled with my Apple.
Shelsea M.
I kinda don't like it because it's so confusing.. I have to ask the Internet how to use the applications and it gets a bit annoying.
Jessica  H.
Modesto, CA
I use this this computer every day! I love it, it's great for school and work. I use it all the time and have had it for 3 years
Mallory G.
Boca Raton, FL
Super convenient for travel and compact. No complaints! It's my first time with this particular brand. I love it so far!
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Got this for our son and it totally serves it's purpose. It's small and portable and he loves it.
Paige B.
Ottawa , ON
Honestly it's skinny but massive and the screws came loose on the back of it. I wouldn't buy this brand again, it freezes at times and overheats but it has lasted a while so I guess that's good.
Emily G.
Kent, UK
I love my compute so much! it is extremely good at it's battery life and it's screen picture is excellent!