Acer America Acer TravelMate P246-M TMP246-M-52X2 14

BY ACER

Acer TravelMate P246-M TMP246-M-52X2 14" LED (ComfyView) Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4210U 1.70 GHz - Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Acer - Mfg Part Number: NX. V9VAA.003 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Acer America Acer TravelMate P246-M TMP246-M-52X2 14
Acer America Acer TravelMate P246-M TMP246-M-52X2 14" LED (ComfyView) Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4210U 1.70 GHz - Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel - Windo
Kelli E.
Centennial, CO
This laptop is the perfect tool to bring to school or work because of its size. It fits well just about anywhere and its connection and capabilities are top notch.
Casandra D.
Broadway, NC
Great little laptop! I love the app variety and the look of it. The only thing I wish it had were louder speakers other than that it's a great laptop for just about everything
Darlene P.
Great little laptop for everything I need. I've made videos to use at memorials, made several photo books, edited photos...it gets the job done!
Nai S.
Sacramento, CA
Seen some great reviews from others and also family member so i thought i give it a try and see . Works great easy to handle
genesis d.
I have not tried this , which I own is less ram , and the recorder damage, but is durable, and yet is quite fast
Kim E.
Lake City, FL
This is an ok computer for basic use ...Would not purchase another Acer computer just to plan Jane for me...
Jessica L.
Castlewood, VA
My husband got me this laptop for Christmas I love it, it's the best laptop I have ever owned. I recommend it
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Es muy rapida atractiva me parecio muy comoda y practica moderna la recomiendo
Amelia E.
Sunshine Coast Queensland
This is a good laptop. I have had trouble with it crashing a few times but that is probably because it never gets shut down completely. A good laptop for school and light weight so good for travel.
angelle l.
It work well and performs ex Ex ellenton as far as speed. Very clear picture and easy to use home screen .