BY ACER

Acer NX. SHEAA.016 / C720-34054G03aii 11.6" LED (ComfyView) Chromebook - Intel Core i3 i3-4005U 1.70 GHz * 4GB RAM - 32GB SSD - Intel HD 4400 - Chrome OS 32-bit - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Acer - Mfg Part Number: NX. SHEAA.016 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Acer America Acer NX. SHEAA.016 / C720-34054G03aii 11.6
Acer America Acer NX. SHEAA.016 / C720-34054G03aii 11.6" LED (ComfyView) Chromebook - Intel Core i3 i3-4005U 1.70 GHz * 4GB RAM - 32GB SSD - Intel HD 4400 - Chrome OS 32-bi
Yvette M.
At first my husband got this computer and I wasn't a fan of the little key board. I thought it was silly However the more I used it the more I fell in love with it. I love this computer and think it is great. It is light weight and small so I can tote it everywhere. It does what I need it to do. Its nice to be able to sit in bed and get work does with Netflix going. It doesn't get hot like other lap tops I have had. It is cost efficient and the internet is fast enough to not make me crazy. My husband stepped on it one night and cracked the screen and I was able to replace it myself easily getting a replacement off amazon. I have had it now for about a year with no problems.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
The chromebook is perfect for anyone who wants a uncomplicated system, (My Mon isn't so computer savvy) Its also great for traveling because its so light weight. The speakers are truly amazing with clear crisp sound making it great to listen to movies or music. great price so if you need a backup PC I would highly recommend, also no need for a virus protector.
Lissette C.
I bought this for my father - he only needs Internet and word processing. Chrome books are very simple and probably great for use in the classroom, but not much else. Everything lives in the cloud and you have to go through apps provided by Google.
Tiffany A.
The chromebook is really good computer specially because it all google and its easier to manage then other computer. its also very light weight and doesn't need a virus protector because the computer brings.
Rachel V.
Rock Valley, IA
We purchased this computer to replace a 5 year old computer and have been very pleased. It is lightweight and a great speed!
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
Love love love my Acer Chromebook! Easy to use, and very up to date with everything! And it wasn't very expensive at all!
Mary K.
Port Ewen , NY
Nice laptop. works great price. light easy to use. fast. does everything it is supposed to do with little frills
Joy T.
Jersey City, NJ
Great gift for young adult. Bought it for my teenage daughter and it's perfect for her papers and projects
Gemma H.
I love the acer America chrome book because of its smooth shell, and beauty to work and have fun with. I enjoy using the laptop because it's touchscreen, quick, soft, easy, and it is perfect for travel. I would recommend this stunning electrical item to anyone; I would buy this again, in a lifetime when it breaks.