BY ACER

Aspire R7-572 Multi Mode Notebook. 15.6 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point touchscreen with four usage modes: 1. Touchscreen notebook 2. Tiltable easel touchscreen (shown in image) 3. Audience mode wit. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Honesty P.
Clarksville, TN
Fairly good laptop but it seems to have a lot of hardware issues. The memory storage is great. And it now has windows 10 which is better than windows 8, but I wouldn't recommend this computer. The features are good bit not right for me.
Destiny K.
Clovis, CA
I had this computer for 3 years now and it's still runs like I got it 3 hours ago and it goes good on power so recommend getting this if u r looking into computers
MICHELLE J.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE MY LAPTOP BY FAR THE BEST BUY I HAVE MADE THIS YEAR AND WILL BE PURCHASING ANOTHER ACER HERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR MY OLDEST CHILD
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Good for what i need but next time will get more hard drive space foe me and the family pictures and videos
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great apps and free software. Big screen. It was great for streaming and doing schoolwork.
Latosha B.
I used this product while in college. It was great for completing my assignments.
Jessica J.
Wakefield, RI
Nice size to carry and easy to use for any skill level. Glad I bought it and I would again
Elena L.
Galati, Romania
Is a good laptop, is good for traveling and editing.
I bought it from almost 1 year and I took it with me in my summer vacation.
Toni H.
A very nice computer, this one was not my original pick but the features it has are good for the uses I need it for.
Devon B.
Waukesha, WI
This computer is good for surfing the internet and using Microsoft Word. I'd definitely recommend it.