BY ACER

Aspire R7-572 Multi Mode Notebook. 15.6 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point touchscreen with four usage modes: 1. Touchscreen notebook 2. Tiltable easel touchscreen (shown in image) 3. Audience mode wit. see more...

Honesty P.
Guthrie , KY
Fairly good laptop but it seems to have a lot of hardware issues. The memory storage is great. And it now has windows 10 which is better than windows 8, but I wouldn't recommend this computer. The features are good bit not right for me.
Destiny K.
Clovis, CA
I had this computer for 3 years now and it's still runs like I got it 3 hours ago and it goes good on power so recommend getting this if u r looking into computers
MICHELLE J.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE MY LAPTOP BY FAR THE BEST BUY I HAVE MADE THIS YEAR AND WILL BE PURCHASING ANOTHER ACER HERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR MY OLDEST CHILD
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Good for what i need but next time will get more hard drive space foe me and the family pictures and videos
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Nice size to carry and easy to use for any skill level. Glad I bought it and I would again
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great apps and free software. Big screen. It was great for streaming and doing schoolwork.
Latosha B.
I used this product while in college. It was great for completing my assignments.
Elena L.
Galati, Romania
Is a good laptop, is good for traveling and editing.
I bought it from almost 1 year and I took it with me in my summer vacation.
Toni H.
A very nice computer, this one was not my original pick but the features it has are good for the uses I need it for.
Devon B.
Waukesha, WI
This computer is good for surfing the internet and using Microsoft Word. I'd definitely recommend it.