Acer America Acer ICONIA W700-53314G12as Tablet PC - 11.6

Acer America Acer ICONIA W700-53314G12as Tablet PC - 11.6" - Intel Core i5 1.70 GHz

BY ACER

Full HD fast Daily tasks speed along smoothly via the Iconia W7 Series' potent Intel(R) Core(TM) processor. Every detail is crisp and easy to see on the Full HD display, and a 178-degree wide viewing angle lets you share the experience with colleagues or friends. Enjoy fast, clear, 10-point touch control of documents and multimedia. Package Contents:; ICONIA W700-53314G12as Tablet PC; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter Acer ICONIA W700-53314G12as Tablet PC - 11.6in. - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel Core i5 i5-3317U 1.70 GHz is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

Acer America Acer ICONIA W700-53314G12as Tablet PC - 11.6
Marianne C.
Telford, PA
Not crazy about the sturdiness. Not for young kids. Not enough ram, even with expandable memory no improvement. Since Google stopped andriod apps from being moved to SD card.
Sionne S.
New Orleans , LA
Got this for my little brother, only reason it does not have 5 stars is because of size. Otherwise, it's a great product
Brittany R.
Great little tablet for games and reading. This tablet works well and is a good size. It is easy to use.
Nikki T.
Evansville, IN
It's alright. Does the job that I need it to. My kid can navigate through easily
Monica S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
We got this for our daughter just so she could play games on and it is perfect!
saad s.
Best product
Ali S.
Pickering
I bought it for my son i dunno if he likes it but i looks like he loves it great durability