Acer America Acer Iconia Tab A3-a20-k7sz Tablet - 10.1 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Mediatek Cortex A7 Mt8127 1.30 Ghz - 1GB RAM - Android 4.4 Kitkat - Slate - 1280 X (bda3a20k7sz-bdh)

BY ACER

See the difference and feel the beat The Iconia Tab 10 harnesses extremely realistic visuals and an amazing sound system to create an immersive entertainment experience that you can enjoy by yourse. see more...

Kenzie H.
The Acer America Acer Iconia Tablet is so amazing. I have not experienced any problems what so ever. I love how the tablet is so sleek and comfortae to fit in my hand. I absolutely exceeded my expectations. I LOVE THIS TABLET SOOO MUCH!! If you are looking for a great tablet, definitely check this one out!
melissa l.
Omaha , NE
We bought 2 of these tablets and we love them besides the battery life. They only last 4hours so they aren't very useful for long car rides...which is what we bought them for. If you have car charging ports this is the perfect tablet choice.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for what you pay. Great for young children which is why I bought it. My children love that they can download and play their own games.
Sami K.
Grapevine, AR
This tablet is great. very sturdy and holds up well. I have dropped it twice and it still works great!
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I got my daughter one of these for Christmas and she loves it. I also love it. My favorite.
saad s.
Best product
Carmen S.
Calgary , AB
Bought as a tablet for my son to use. Very easy to use and worked for what I needed it for. Plus Acer customer support was great when I needed the charging port fixed. I sent in the old tablet and received a brand new one.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, ON
I love my new tablet very user friendly and very fast processor! It loads fast when turned on and the screen if very vibrant!
Angela M.
Really like the size of my tablet. I find to can tend to be a bit slow sometimes but liking it other than that