Acer America Acer Iconia B1-810-1193 32GB Tablet - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735g 1.33 Ghz - 1GB RAM - Android - Slate - 1280 X 800 Multi-touch Screen (nt-l93aa-001)

BY ACER

Iconia B1-810 8 Black/Black Tablet. OS: Android 4.4 Processor: Intel Atom Processor Z3735G (2MB L2 cache 1.33GHz up to 1.83GHz burst frequency) Memory: 1GB (1) DDR3L SDRAM Storage: 32GB e-MMC micro. see more...

Aracely N.
Fresno, CA
Worked perfectly good for my 4 year old son. We bought it to replace his iPad that broke. Loved the 32gb space everything worked great. Had to get used to it after have the iPad for a while but like it very much. Up until the charger plug broke and the pieces of the charger were stuck in the charging port of the tablet. Tried to get it fixed but cost more to fix it then buy a new tablet. Good product just not as common to find parts.
Jennifer D.
Aurora, CO
Its a good cheap tablet but thats just it... Cheap. If you need something for the Kiddos this may be your match but for my needs it just didn't cut it. I didn't have many problems but overall i just needed more. I recommend this maybe as a first tablet
Molly B.
Pretty good little tablet and got it at a great price. Perfect for when I'm laying in bed or on the couch and don't want to use my laptop.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Didn't care for this tablet as much as my others, the android operating system seemed to overload it's memory, making it slow.
Laura T.
Works ok we bought 4 only 2 work I the glass shattered the other will not charge wish we would have just bought iPads
Joseph S.
Toronto
Cheap feel, low battery life, screen scratches easily, sound is not very good, would not recommend.
Margo B.
Toronto, ON
Love this tablet, it has everything I need, its simple and straightforward, easy to use