Acer America Acer Iconia B1-750-11g9 16GB Tablet - 7 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735g Quad-core [4 Core] 1.33 Ghz - 1GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - Android - Slate (nt-l65aa-002)

BY ACER

Iconia B1-750-11G9 7 Tablet. Black chassis Android 4.4 Intel Atom Processor Z3735G (2MB L2 cache 1.33GHz up to 1.83GHz burst frequency) Memory: 1GB (1) DDR3L SDRAM Storage: 16GB e-MMC microSD (up t. see more...

Tiffany E.
Houston, MS
I purchased this for my 5 year old son, and he loves it. I have begun sneaking it and using it when he goes to bed though. I am thinking of buying a second one. I wanted something that would not crash or give constant error messages, and I wanted something easy to use. This product fit both.
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
I liked the tablet, but I literally had it a week & the screen broke. After I couldn't use it at all because the screen was plastic instead of glass, so now it just sits on a shelf. The material the front screen is made of should be glass, imo.
Yerusha  S.
Westbury, NY
It is a good tablet but when I bought it I didn't realize that it had noway or taking pictures from the back the person has to stand in front of the tablet.
Heather N.
W Jefferson, NC
I LOVE this tablet. It is a great tablet for the money! Performs like a very expensive tablet. Been very pleased with this purchase!!!
Delene N.
I love this tablet, I have nothing bad to say about this product. This tablet is very sturdy.
Jennifer J.
Jonesboro, IL
Works great for everything. I need it for. But does have tendency to freeze and crash.
saad s.
Best product
Curly K.
I love my tablet! it does everything I need it to do. Small and light enough to carry and stick in your purse. Love that it runs on Android. I love this especially as a book reader which is my main use. Netflix also gets some play time. :)