Acer America Acer Iconia B1-730-18yx Tablet - 7 - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z2560 1.60 Ghz - 1GB RAM - 8GB Ssd - Android - Slate - 1024 X 600 Multi-touch Screen Display [led Backlight] - (nt-l4kaa-001)

BY ACER

Ideal companion Whether youre waiting for the train sitting on the bus or relaxing in the coffee shop the Iconia B Series makes each moment better. Its easy to hold in one hand and feels snug in yo. see more...

Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
After purchase, I realized was not much difference between the tablet and Samsung Galaxy Note, next tablet will definitely be larger
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
Great for the kids. doesn't get a 5 star because charger port is known to break
Tia G.
Cincinnati , OH
I really like my Acer Iconia, but I feel it is a little difficult to get used to. Also don't ever forget your passwords to your gmail because it isn't very easy to get back into your tablet.
olivia m.
Terrible, just terrible. Not worth the price and it breaks down on your so easily. If I could, I would leave not stars.
Kelli D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product and my granddaughter has an iPad and my tablet does basically the same thing as the Apple product. This is my computer, music player, I pay my bills and watch movies. Would recommend an acre to everyone
Zion A.
Inglewood, CA
This tablet is pretty cool. Its very similar to the computer I had bought, also from Acer, and I do still prefer these for school because that's what I feel likes its designed for when I use it. Its very professional and I would recommend it to anyone who likes these professional business themes.
Julie B.
port alberni, BC
Bought 2 for my kids. They work great, perfect size for them. Sounds is pretty good and what they play on them they work amazingly well.