BY ACER

Tablet - Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) - 16GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - front camera - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - gray, black see more...

Kina W.
This tablet is great. We got it for our kids for educational purposes only and it has been working wonderfully. You can't beat the price and because of that is why we decided to get this one for the time being. Eventually we will upgrade to something better but for now this is doing the job and some. We have no complaints!
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Very slow I got this my son and it does not have a lot of space on it yes I had problems from the tablet no space this tablet does compare to any other tablet no I will never buy another tablet like this in my life no I was not satisfied with the product
maegan k.
Converse, TX
This table charges fast and the battery last for hours. Also I've dropped it a few times and no cracks or anything. This thing is a tank.
Robin L.
San Marcos, CA
Great tablet for my kids. We only put educational shows/games here. It's a great size & the battery life is long.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I like my galaxy tab better.. But this one works well... I need a desk top or lap top for my photography
Liz M.
I bought this for a gift for my son he liked it it worked well he stopped OT once the screen shattered
Maryanni S.
Central Falls, RI
Has a really good resolution. Its fast and the price was amazing for the quality I ended up getting.
saad s.
Best product
Michelle C.
I bought three of these tablets when they went on sale at Best Buy - one for myself, one for my parents, and one for my grandmother. They enjoy a lot of casual use like games, video playback, and occasionally browsing the web. We haven't had any problems with speed or durability and in the year we've had them, everything has gone very smoothly.
Melissa S.
I bought about four of these for X Mas last year for my niece and nephews and of course one for me. It was easy to set up and use right out of the box. pretty much dummy proof even if your not very tech savey. I haven't had any problems with mine or the ones that I gave as gifts. I would recommend this tablet and it's budget frendily too.