Acer America Acer Cb3-111-c4t3 11.6 Led [comfyview] Notebook - Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 Ghz - 2GB RAM - Intel - Chrome Os 32-bit - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (nx-mqnaa-009) uploaded by Vikki R.

BY ACER

Always new Start in seconds and have that new computer feeling - every time. Chromebooks cloud-based Chrome OS and built-in virus protection refresh on reboot. No updates to track, no discs to ins. see more...

Vikki R.
Odenton, MD
Very satified! Keep in mind a Chromebook is like your android phone or tablet. If you are on android you will find it easy to use. You need to set it up with a gmail acct. Your apps are in the chrome store. I watch streaming video's with ease. The flexibility you need is getting comfy with google docs and understanding that your printer and the like may not be compatible with the operating system. Make sure you research and or get clarity from a techie b4 u buy.
Zabriel D.
Greenville, FL
Its a good computer it does need some improvements the mouse always freeze up iuse it almost everyday it was a good price it is an easy computer to use i really wanted an apple product but i wasn't about to pay the money for it so i decided to go with the acer
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Works perfect!!! This is THE best computer I've ever gotten for my money. It CANT get a virus, it has wireless capabilities, it may use gdoc but you can download another app for Microsoft Word. and Best of all.......... I caught it on sale for $100!!!!!!
Savannah S.
Raleigh, NC
Using it right now lol. its really fast. but i hate that i downloaded music on here so now its going a little slow, but its not irritating as other slow computers can be.
Sarah W.
Upperco, MD
This computer is so easy to use, it is fast and great for people with android phones or who use google accounts. I have access to pictures I took up to 5 years ago!
Julie J.
I got to use this for my homework . I do share it with my kids. I love how fast it connects to the internet. I love that the google programs are all ready built in . I love that its small enough to carry in my bag.
Tiffane M.
Lapeer, MI
It's a computer that is real easy to. The updatess don't all day to upload. And easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Que F.
My daughter use this device for her homework and everyday usage she is only nine and she doesn't have an issue
Donna M.
Squamish, BC
I purchased three of these laptops in the past year. One each for my daughter, my husband and myself. We all are extremely happy with their performance and capabilities. We don't need huge memory because these are just for home use. I think for a reasonably priced multi-purpose home laptop, you can't do better than this.