Acer America Acer C810-t9ca 13.3 Led [comfyview] Notebook - Nvidia Tegra K1 Cd570m-a1 2.10 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Nvidia - Chrome Os - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (nx-g14aa-002)

BY ACER

Matte 13.3 (1920 x 1080) Four-cell: up to 11.0 hours of life depending on configuration and usage Chrome OS Processor: Tegra K1 - NVIDIA 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 (2.10GHz) Memory: 4GB (4). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Olivia M.
San Jose, CA
Love my touch screen. This is prefect for both me and my kids. I just wish I had more space on the hardware. I would say it's just like a Dell or HP, just it has windows sucks. I myself haven't found any major problems, I don't regret my purchase. Only time will tell.
Linda A.
It is my husband's first laptop and he loves it. He has used a desktop for years and was skeptical about a laptop. Now he uses nothing but his laptop. He found it easy to use and more convenient.
Margarita G.
I just got this laptop this year for Mother's Day. I love the graphics I love the portability and lightweight feel if this. I like that I can do my work but I can also go on Pinterest and Instagram and Facebook seamlessly. I like that you can have multiple users so when my husband goes on to look at his fantasy football he doesn't have to see any of my junk. and when my son logs on to play clash of clans he doesn't have to accidentally delete something important to us.
Nicole W.
MIDDLETON, MI
It's fast. I love the size. Not too small. Not too big. Does everything I need it to do. Never freezes. I've had no problems at all with it. I love that it runs on google chrome.
Susan A.
Covington, KY
This is the best computer on the market. Very economical user friendly. Affordable. Durable reliable you watch movies
Michelle B.
Orange, CA
This laptop is easy to carry around. Very easy to work on my homework from this laptop. The price was right!
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Esta portátil es excelente, todo los productos de acer sin increible, me encantan esta marca!!
Amanda W.
Awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!awesomeawesome!awesome!
Samantha M.
Love this laptop! it is a great little laptop for school, which is what I use mine for. I am a college student so I need a laptop that is light weight to carry to my classes with me.
mayra h.
My parent's has one this laptop pc, and is really good for they work, and i really like watch movies on there.