Acer America Acer C810-t7zt 13.3 Led [comfyview] Chromebook - Nvidia Tegra K1 Cd570m-a1 2.10 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Nvidia - Chrome Os - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (nx-g14aa-001)

BY ACER

Matte 13.3 (1366 x 768) Four-cell: up to 13.0 hours of life depending on configuration and usage Chrome OS Processor: Tegra K1 - NVIDIA 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 (2.10GHz) Memory: 4GB (4) D. see more...

JaKayla K.
My cousin actually had an acer computer and when I visited her, she'd let me use it. It's a very nice size, has a lot of storage, allows you to do many things. I'm not sure which one she actually had but she was able to multitask really easily.
Erika M.
Spring Hill, FL
We purchased this Acer Chromebook for our son to use for school. So far he has really enjoyed it and it seems to be of good quality. For the price it gets the job done and I don't have to worry that if it breaks I am out a bunch of money.
Kate B.
I really do love my laptop, i like that it is such a small size and it works really fast too. I really only use it for school so I don't know how it would do with gaming. A con to this laptop is that the battery doesn't last long.
Shannon H.
Coleman, MI
If you want a very basic laptop, then this is a great deal & does the job. Not a fantastic laptop, but if you don't need to do much on a laptop, thenjoy this is great.
Jacqulyn n.
I do love my chromebook but I'm used to having windows so its a change! i don't like that you cant download a lot of things and its much harder to get used to
Ashlie J.
Fast and easy to use. Its very convenient for papers and other things as well. Love taking around school and using it whenever i need to
Heather B.
Selma, NC
Its light weight super thin and easy to work I LOVE IT...I love how everything is easy to find on the laptop
Zoe W.
Delavan, WI
Really love this product. It has a lot of useful tools such as google drive, gmail, and it is touch screen!
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
Super cheap and reliable, its fast and easy to use. Work just as well as far more expensive laptops