Acer America Acer C740-c3p1 11.6 Led [comfyview] Notebook - Intel Celeron 3205u 1.50 Ghz - 2GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics - Chrome Os - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (nx-ef2aa-001)

BY ACER

Matte 11.6 (1366 x 768) NOT touchscreen Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics Communications: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 HD webcam Embedded Lithium-Polymer Battery: Three-cell up to 9 h. see more...

Rosa A.
Rosa A.
I bought this one for my boyfriend and he didn't really enjoy it. It started to run slow after a couple months. He liked it in the being but after he sold it because he didn't enjoy it.
Memoree W.
Memoree W.
Oxford
I love my laptop. It's lightweight and very small. Easy to use and carry in my backpack.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I use this for school and it's really nice. It's really easy to take anywhere, like I keep it in my backpack and it fits fine. I have enough room for my books and mind you, I'm a high school student. The internet works fast, too, so that's a plus. I would definitely recommend to someone who just needs a good laptop to do work on and take on the go, or for someone who just wants to give a nice gift.
Keshav B.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa
I would highly recommend this laptop if you need something that is small and compact, cheap. has the basics that will let you write up a document, surf the web, and check e-mail with long battery life.
But this laptop is terrible as a go-to media platform.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Philadelphia, MS
Purchased for my two kids. Have held up really well. My daughter is especially tough on hers. They both still use them regularly.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
Still a tad slow, could just be our internet. I like that it is light weight and easy to carry.
THERESA N.
THERESA N.
Belleville , Ontario
I love my acer, great computer I use it for photography so it is ideal to have . I use it several times daily. Never lets me down. Alternatives just aren't the same as this one. Does what I need, though after a year or so the power cord only stays connected to the wall.... so something to look out for if you're on the go...
Stefany B.
Stefany B.
I have this laptop and its so fast, the price iis ok. Now i want to proube a Mac or tablet of Apple brand
Christy R.
Christy R.
Dartmouth, NS
Just recently perchased an Acer laptop and have own a tobisha before I found the Acer more easier for myself and children to use! :)
Andrea  V.
Andrea V.
We use these for our school laptops and they are easy to use, don't usually crash and are alto und great computers