Acer America Acer C720P-2457 11.6

BY ACER

Acer C720P-2457 11.6" Touchscreen LED Notebook - Intel Celeron 2955U 1.40 GHz - White - 4GB RAM - 32GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics - Chrome OS - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Acer - Mfg Part Number: NX. MKEAA.005 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

• I have been looking for a laptop of my own because my dad...3 Answers
Acer America Acer C720P-2457 11.6
Acer America Acer C720P-2457 11.6" Touchscreen LED Notebook - Intel Celeron 2955U 1.40 GHz - White - 4GB RAM - 32GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics - Chrome OS - 1366 x 768 Displa
Jessica T.
Mays Landing, NJ
I looked every where for a cheap but good with specs laptop. I work online doing communications and I use my laptop for school so having space and being speedy was definitely needed. This laptop has both, and has yet to let me down in the past year!
Chelsea M.
Okay, only downfall of this laptop is that you can't download any other browsers or software programs. Other than that, this is my favorite laptop I have owned. Super inexpensive, does the work you need it to for casual things, and it is lightweight and you can bring it everywhere. Love my chrome book.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
This is an awesome little laptop. Its very powerful but weighs very little! The touchscreen works perfect. I have never tried to do anything that I wasn't able to do!
Sydney T.
Peabody, MA
This computer is really fast and can hold a lot of things. I use this laptop for my school work and has a really good keyboard as well, the keys never get stuck
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
This laptop is awesome! I love how it types and I love how it runs my games. however, it like refuses to run Firefox. It makes my drivers crash constantly.
lyndsey s.
This is a great little notebook! My son uses it for homework a bc that's what they use in school!
Brittney I.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is one of the cutest laptops I've ever seen. I just love the simple but modern design it has
Raquel H.
Highland, CA
I nought this for work and my daughter took it over. I love the fast boot up and the price!
Farah W.
Calgary
I like it, but i get frustrated because of ads downloaded in my laptop. it wasn't easy to learn how to use it. it is reasonably priced.
Makayla S.
I have been looking for a laptop of my own because my dad is so picky with his laptop. Is this a good quality laptop? Does it have warranty?