ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
America C720-2420 116" Chromebook - Granite Gray

Acer America Acer C720-2420 11.6" Chromebook - Granite Gray

by Acer

Part#: NX. SHEAA.007 Color: Granite Gray Operating System: Chrome OS CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2955U(1.40GHz) Screen: 11.6" Memory Size: 2GB DDR3 Hard Disk: 32GGB SSD Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics

Does anyone else wish there was a cd port for the chrome book?
Start your review of Acer America Acer C720-2420 11.6" Chromebook - Granite Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Jorge P.
Bronx, NY
For school work is perfect and more for kids ( No issues with it maybe the space depending for what you gonna use the chromebook)( almost all the times I done my essays in googles word) (yes, definitely)
Karla S.
Aurora, IL
Buena laptop para actividades básicas... solo la utilizo para ver páginas online y utilizar Office (word,excel)
Sophia N.
My sister has this chrome book and it's so much easier to use then my netbook, not the best but still pretty great.
Brittany I.
Cookeville, TN
My HP computer broke, so I had to find a new one. I found the Acer Chromebook and I would never go back to windows! Acers sleek design makes it very light weight. It was also one of the cheapest computers I bought! I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Emily T.
Rochester, NY
I really love my chrome book! It is so small and super light which is good for college! At first I found it annoying that it didn't have Microsoft word on it but now I love google docs! Also it doesn't not have a cd port which has been pretty annoying at times. Other than that I really do love my chrome book!
Fernanda L.
Toledo, IA
I like it for the most part other than the fact that it does not have a cd port and it's kind of slow most of the time. Great for school.
Michelle D.
Gorham, ME
We love this computer. My son uses the computer for school and the rest just uses for the Internet.
Mellizza R.
I have the white version of this one and it works amazing. It's very simple and doesn't have unnecessary apps permanently attached it's perfect.
Anelfi M.
Bronx, NY
I have this laptop in white it gets the job down especially if you use docs a lot but its not good you can't download anything it makes it hard to do certain things but if you just use your laptop for the internet then you're good .
navine T.
i use it for school. the school gave it to me and it was really easy to use really easy to carry and walk around with. doesn't take much room in anything. doesn't hurt ur back when carrying in ur backpack