Acer America Acer Aspire VN7-591G-72K6 15.6

BY ACER

Acer Aspire VN7-591G-72K6 15.6" LED (ComfyView In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4720HQ 2.60 GHz - 16GB RAM - 1TB HDD - 256GB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1920 x 1080 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Acer - Mfg Part Number: NX. MTDAA.004 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Acer America Acer Aspire VN7-591G-72K6 15.6
Acer America Acer Aspire VN7-591G-72K6 15.6" LED (ComfyView In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4720HQ 2.60 GHz - 16GB RAM - 1TB HDD - 256GB
Vanessa W.
Stockton, CA
Aver laptops have served me through my college years. Always afford and reliable. I enjoy their sleek looks and they keep their standard laptop designs with a subtle "new technology" look to give you that high tech feel. Aver all around are just a great investment because of the longevity they provide.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I bought this for my mother. She loves it but for me it moves slower than my dell laptop. It had a great screen but it nots bad but it's not great. Just a regular laptop to me
Stephanie L.
Fayetteville , NC
This laptop is one of the best laptops I've ever bought. Its sleek and very fast. I also bought another for my friend because it was such an amazing product.
Jessica S.
Waynesboro, GA
Giant screen! Handy when working, but slightly inconvenient as far as size goes. I use it for school primarily and have no complaints overall.
Chelsea C.
Tahlequah, OK
I hated this thing so much that I had to return it. It was so slow. It was uncomfortable to use and the speakers were terrible.
Sana M.
Mclean, VA
I love acer laptops. They are moderately priced for the same items you will pay an arm and leg for other brands.
Robin S.
Franklin , Wi
This is so convenient in size and fast at computing the data. I use it everyday and no problem!
Morgan A.
You get what you pay for. Love that there is this cheaper option for a laptop but they never last longer then a year