BY ACER

Acer Aspire V7-582PG-9478 - Core i7 4500U / 1.8 GHz - Windows 8 64-bit - 8GB RAM - 750GB HDD ( 20GB SSD cache ) - 15.6" touchscreen CineCrystal wide 1366 x 768 / HD - NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M - cold steel see more...

Danaisy M.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best laptop ever! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it in the store I knew that I had to buy it! What I really love about this laptop is the big sized screen 😍 it makes everything look better especially when I'm watching movies! I give this laptop a 5 star.
Denice R.
My mom actually got it for her and it runs pretty good and it came with most of the programs she needed and its pretty fast so she hasn't had any trouble with it .
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this laptop do not let the name fool you it's a great laptop this has brilliant beautiful color and it is fast so far so good
robin w.
West Monroe, LA
Very pleased with this laptop I bought it for my daughter, who is in nursing school . It was a great purchase and she is so happy with it.
Robin B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it . It wasn't overpriced and good quality
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Dalila O.
Sarajevo, Ilidza
Im studying architecture and i wanted a good laptop that can handle all the programs I'm using and i bought this baby but only bigger 17.3 inches. It is great so far, fast and has enough memory for me.
Hanna L.
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Great! Super fast internet connection and the video and speaker quality is great for a laptop! The overall design is great as well.
Sandra C.
Devon, Alberta
Love this !!! Got mine for Christmas and it's so simple to use and has lots of memory and screen everything looks so clear on it.
Hero D.
Grand Falls
Amazing quality . Easy to use. Fastworkin. Recomended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazingggggg