Acer America Acer Aspire V5-123-12104G50nkk 11.6

Acer America Acer Aspire V5-123-12104G50nkk 11.6" LED (ComfyView) Notebook - AMD E

BY ACER

The full-featured Aspire V5 Series Notebook completes your mobile life style with its impressive performance in an incredibly slim design- and at a price you can afford! At only 1in. slim and super light, its easy to complete assignments, watch movies, jump on your social networks and more wherever you are! Cool features like Acer Instant Connect and Acer Clear. fi(TM) make connecting and sharing media easy so you can have fun and stay productive without any extra effort. Package Contents:; Aspire V5-123-12104G50nkk Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter Acer Aspire V5-123-12104G50nkk 11.6in. LED (ComfyView) Notebook - AMD E-Series E1-2100 1 GHz - Black is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

Acer America Acer Aspire V5-123-12104G50nkk 11.6
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love my little computer. I got it back 2013 as a sophomore in college. I think it was about $250. I wish I had gotten one with the red top but I like the black too. It doesn't have a hard drive so it's definitely a chrome book type device. I've only recently had problems with the charger 4 years later.
Jessica K.
Florence, KY
I bought this in a pinch a few months ago when my Mac crashed from some sort of virus. I didn't have time to wait for apple to fix my mac since I'm a college student and had to have something. I wasn't sure how I'd end up liking this since I haven't used anything but a mac for 5 years, but I actually really enjoy the interface and the computer itself. It's super light compared to the Mac and slim. The features in windows 8 which runs on this Acer are nice to. I'm not planning on this being a longterm computer, but it may have just sold me on switching back to a Microsoft/pc laptop once I graduate.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
I haven't owned this computer long, but for the time I have had it, I absolutely love it! It's easy to use, and I love the desktop layout. The screen is also nice and large, for easy viewing, and I love the overall ease of use. I am a picture taker, so I love that there is ample storage for downloading all my photos. You are definitely getting a great product for a great price.
Amber V.
My favorite laptop yet, compact and convenient to carry wherever, very maneuverable, easy to get into web, and apps... it's light, and the fact that I can switch from laptop to tablet is awesome... I definitely recommend this product to everyone
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I got this one and I guess the one that I got was probably a default one and because I couldn't find my receipt and everything was still brand new and in the Box I couldn't take it back because I got it as a gift and my family member did not give me the receipt it was extremely slow and it would always freeze and so I just gave it away to my nephew so he can play games on it because that's all it was good for
Melissa S.
Lowell, MI
In less than two years, I had this computer sent into Squaretrade 7 times. BTW...the Squaretrade warranty is not worth purchasing. This was a horrible computer that constantly crashed, overheated, disconnected from wifi etc. Will never purchase this brand again.
Angel v.
Richmond, VA
I had fun with this laptop i love touching the screen and messing around with it it is a good laptop to have when u want to game or smurf the net
Evelyn R.
This is the best for me. I have done a lot on this laptop. I get to do school work on here. To me its just like any other laptop
Gulez  Q.
This was a durable and good computer in my opinion. It got slow a couple times but I thought it was okay.
melissa E.
This is the computer I use and has worked very well , it's pretty fast , plus it is very economical , the Acer has surprised me