Acer America Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-729V Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz 15.6Acer America Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-729V Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz 15.6

BY ACER

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-729V Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60GHz) 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 256GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 15.6" 4K Windows 8.1 64-Bit Graphic Type: Dedicated Card Resolution: 3840 x 2160 Weight: 5.29 lbs. Part#: NX. MUYAA.003 Color: Black Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-Bit CPU: Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Screen: 15.6" 4K see more...

Yaritza  G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Best laptop ever! I bought this gaming laptop to play sims 4 and it works so smoothly. I enjoy it so much, I also use it to do my homework and watch Netflix it runs so fast and amazing. and it's very affordable as well.
zuleica m.
Pasco, WA
I live it perfect to use. I can take it on the go to do my homework. It's a great size not too big not too small
Hanna S.
Erie, PA
Great graphics! Fast processor! Love this laptop for playing my games and doing my school work. No issues.
Sabrina L.
Great laptop to buy I bought it last year and it's still in wonderful condition and runs very fast
Shianne E.
I love this laptop, there's so many things to do and so much space to save everything I need.
Tara S.
Kokomo, IN
Great computer. Reliable and not cheaply made. The color and sound are great. Runs very fast.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I bought this for my brother and he loves it! Very good quality for the price.
Hakim H.
Acer America Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-729V Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz 15.6" 4K Windows 8.1 64-Bit.is the most powerfull laptop i have seen in my life . i'm from algeria and i come here fore a one thing is the gretest thigs
sayfdin.11 D.
Rabat
My name is sayfdin in morroco and I have a channel on Youtube. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos.My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products.Thank you influenster.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
This is my laptop that I'm using every single day and I love it. The best laptop I've ever had. So quick, great quality 4 K resolution screen, great quality sound, a really powerful machine, dual storage drives and it looks great. Love the keyboard lighting as well and the sleek design. Only downside is that it's not touchscreen. But not enough for me to mark it down. I've had this lap top for a year and a half now and no computer has made me want to change.