BY ACER

Acer Aspire Switch 10 Tablet - Windows 8.1, Intel Atom A3735F Quad- Core 1.33 GHz, 10.1 Multi-touch WXGA 1280 x 800, 64GD Storage, 2GB Memory, Bluetooth - NT. L4TAA.013 see more...

Jen L.
Jen L.
Minnetonka, MN
This is the tiny little computer that can!

I was very hesitant to purchase what seemed to be a cheap computer, but I was looking for something with multiple modes and features while being very mobile and lightweight, and this computer fit the bill beautifully!

Don't get me wrong- the computer has some quirks, and clearly the company is not too worried about them to send out updates, but for such a low price machine, the small little quirks are absolutely worth having a fun little tablet/laptop hybrid.

For one third of be cost of my last laptop, this computer has done nearly everything I have asked of it. One suggestion: definitely place a large memory card in the computer, as it's hard drive has very little space otherwise.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This tablet has worked great for me. I use it for leisure/play and social media. It does not have a lag issue so far, and my only complaint is that the battery life is not great. However, it has a large screen, so that is to be expected.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC
Bought one of these a little over a year ago. Fell in love with it. It would not boot after 11 months, contacted Acer and they fixed it at no charge. I would recommend this to anyone
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Evansville, IN
Really great tablet/computer. I bought it for school but have grown to really like it. I don't utilize it as a tablet much but I would recommend it!
Dave B.
Dave B.
Astoria, NY
I purchased this seeking more of a work than play tablet. I wanted it to be useful for writing on the go and it's great for that. Overall, it's really solid and I'd give it more of a 3.5 than 3, really; maybe even close to a 4, for my purposes.
It's had some glitches, but overall has been steady.
Keep in mind, again, this is not like an android tablet and the screen resolution and available apps will reflect that.
But if you're looking more for a light laptop than a true tablet, this is great for those needs.
The magnetic hinge works pretty great for removing and reinserting the tablet part and the keyboard is good for its size. I compared this to other similarly priced 2 in 1s and found this to be the best.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Orlando, FL
Just after 5 months I had.to send it back to acer. Their customer service horrible but they got the tablet fixed. I like the size and it's fast. Only I'd it was better quality.
Arabella H.
Arabella H.
My brother told me not to buy this he said that HP products is the best but since I was spending my own money I deceided to give Acer a try and it was the best decision
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Amooooo!!!!!!! Esta tablrt es muy funcional me encanta x el teclado que tienen es muy fácil y práctica
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
My favorite laptop ever. I have one that I use for college and it is great !!
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
This was a gift from me to me. Lol. But it does everything I absolutely love it. I can use it as a computer for work or just take the keyboard off and carry it as a tablet. Very versatile.