Acer America Acer Aspire Sw5-171-34zr Tablet Pc - 11.6 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Core I3 I3-4012y 1.50 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 60GB Ssd - Windows 8.1 64-bit - Hybrid - (nt-l69aa-005)

BY ACER

Windows 8.1, 11.6 inches Display Intel A4 1.50 GHz 60GB Flash Memory, 4GB RAM Memory 4.7 pounds Package Contents: Aspire SW5-171-34ZR Tablet PC Lithium Polymer Battery AC Adapter Keyboard Dock see more...

Mayelin L.
Doral, FLORIDA
Este instrumento o herrienta de trabajo es ideal para diferentes superficies, se dobla para que el teclado sea el soporte y con su pantalla touch se complementa perfectamente cosa que me encanta ye gusta mucho porque facilita a la hora del trabajo
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
My boys love their tablet. It provides everything they need and want to perform on this device. They enjoy the apps and recording videos. Even the camera quality is great
lacy f.
Bought this for my nephews. It does its job. They seem to really like it. so much that I have to take them away from them to get any human interaction out of them lol
Ameshia O.
Warren, MI
This is my first tablet/laptop....took a while for me to setup and get use to....it doesn't have a cd drive so no Sims for me 😕
Ciera T.
Atlanta, GA
This tablet could be better in resolution and the overall way everything is displayed on the screen
taylor b.
gastonia, NC
I didn't really like this tablet. I thought it'd be a good investment but it wasn't.
saad s.
Best product
Ash V.
A really great tablet everything is free such as apps and music it was easy to set up and take great pictures and vidoes it