Acer America Acer Aspire Sw3-013-17z6 32GB Net-tablet Pc - 10.1 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735f Quad-core [4 Core] 1.33 Ghz - 2GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - (nt-mx3aa-001)

BY ACER

Acer Aspire Switch 10 E SW3-013 Convertible Tablets. Gray 32GB Interface ports: - Tablet - Headphone/speaker micro USB 2.0 Micro HDMI with HDCP - Keyboard - USB 2.0 - Dimensions and weights: - Tabl. see more...

Brittney m.
Galesburg, MI
I like it but I don't love it it laggs a Lat but for Netflix and YouTube good for movies
The first time I got a defective laptop. The screen would continually cut out in the middle of use (as in every 15 seconds) even at 40% battery. My new one doesn't do that, but it still takes forever to charge when not being used and if it is being used it will hardly charge at all. This computer also has several startup problems.
Dimeshia W.
Greenville, NC
Very affordable product. Easy to navigate for web browsing purposes. My children love this product.
Ashley H.
Fort Smith, AR
I got an unbeatable deal on this tablet so for the price it's okay. We got this for our daughter to hav e and play on. The screen resolution and sensitivity is horrid. The camera images are such a poor quality I'm really not sure why they bothered to put it on their at all.the battery life is poor. If I had bought this for my own personal use I would take it back.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
Really slow tablet. my children have broken several of these just playing them. the tablet just stops taking a charge. took 1 apart and mysteriously began charging. but only lasted 1 day.
Christa J.
Pretty good tablet. Kind of doesn't charge the way it's supposed to, but functions okay.