Acer America Acer Aspire Predator G3605 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i7 i7-4790 3.60 GHz

BY ACER

The Acer Predator G3 Series has a sophisticated design that glows with gaming passion. Powered by the latest processors and high-end graphics solutions, this awesome machine delivers killer performance, dazzling HD multimedia, and enhanced media management to exceed your gaming expectations and more! Acer Aspire Predator G3605 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i7 i7-4790 3.60 GHz is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Acer. see more...

David B.
Winchester, CA
The Acer Predator provides a high funcitoning gaming computer with a sleek design for a low price. Running and i7 processor and support from NVIDIA GEFORCE video and sound cards, this tower is the perfect gaming machine. I use this machine every day for work and for pleasure. As a graduate student, my research demands high data analysis. This computer provides the needed power for that and more. High demand games such as World of Warcraft can be run at highest settings without any problems and give a dazzling experience. The versatility of this computer is beyond par, equiped with 3 HDMI inputs, USB 2.0 and 3.0, as well as multiple AUX jacks, an SD reader, a DVD reader as well as 2 empty slots and an empty disc space, this system is ready for both the novice computer gamer and the avid computer hobyist to expand on the already superb system. The only downfall to this system is the lack of a solid state drive which may lead to longer start up times. This can easily be fixed with minor investment and modification. The functionality of this computer allows for quick open box use and prolonged adaptation to the ever changing computer gaming demands.
Also, the sleek black and orange style of this computer will have your friends eagerly wanting to get their hands on this computer. I highly recommend this computer.
Rosie O.
Clay, NY
Terible quality needs better evrything. i hate it its annoying works weful and does not do its job
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email
qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550
morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative