Acer America Acer Aspire E5-521-8948 15.6

BY ACER

Acer Aspire E5-521-8948 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8-6410 2 GHz - Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVD-Writer - AMD Radeon R5 Series - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Acer - Mfg Part Number: NX. MLFAA.011 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Acer America Acer Aspire E5-521-8948 15.6
Acer America Acer Aspire E5-521-8948 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8-6410 2 GHz - Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVD-Writer - AMD Radeon R5 Series - Windows 8.1 64-bit
kirsti T.
Sumter, SC
I do enjoy my acer laptop but it tends to be slow at times and the graphics aren't as good as other brands I've used before. It is very user friendly and easy to figure out. It charges really fast so that's always a plus I would buy another acer product just not this exact one.
V ๐Ÿ’.
I am really liking this laptop, the only downside about it is that it runs on windows 8. For the price it's a really good college student starter laptop for note taking and course work.
Breanna G.
Fredonia, NY
I love my Acer, opted out of purchasing a Mac Book as this one was cheaper. Excellent speed, memory, accessibility. Much nicer than my previous HP. I fully recommend.
Kristen T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not completely satisfied with this laptop. It tends to be slow and it seems like something is always being updated, otherwise what I need it for it works just fine.
I just got this laptop the other day, along with an acer tablet, and so far I complaints! A little laggy when it comes to surfing the web, but that may be due to my internet as all. Not a bad laptop for the cost!
Christina E.
I love my acer, other people may see the brand and think cheap, but I have had no issues with it and it works great!
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
This is a great laptop if you are a student for assiments. Bought it when I was a student for my essays great quality
tamara c.
Fowlerville, MI
I love love love this computer, its way better than a Toshiba laptop, faster and nicer!
Amanda B.
This laptop is the perfect size and light enough to carry around. It works great for people who will be using it from home and is very user friendly