Acer America Acer Aspire AZ3-601-UR11 All-In-One PC uploaded by Laura M.

BY ACER

Acer Aspire AZ3-601-UR11 All-In-One PC - Intel Pentium J2900 2.41GHz, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB HDD, 21.5 Touchscreen, Windows 8.1 64-bit - DQ. SVYAA.002 see more...

Denise B.
Waynesburg, PA
This was a replacement for an older model of Acer. I chose this brand due to its ease of using. Actually it was a present from my husband but he knew i liked the one I had. I use it daily and my daughter frequenly uses it for her school work
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I am really happy with this device.It works really well and it has met all my expectations. I use it for work school and also for fun surfing the web. I use it daily. I have not had any problems so far. I am really glad I bought this I would recommend this to others.
Beth I.
Sandy Hook, KY
The all in one is great don't have all the bulky pieces like most PC's does. When needed I can move room to room with not a lot of hassle of a lots of things that have to go along with it.
Sharleen G.
San Francisco , CA
It's so freaking thin. You would think that's a pro right? Wrong!!! It broke so fast! Like literally the screen is hanging on by its teeth! Hate it!
Cindy T.
Adena, Oh
I love my Acer laptop has all great features big wide screen , WINDOWS 10 and is less expensive than most laptops the same size.
Derrick S.
Dallas, TX
Acer America Acer Aspire AZ3 one of the best desktop outs there, If you want a price friendly system with added quality.
Sheli H.
Jacksonville, NC
I have had problems with my laptop since we have purchased it. Very slow, freezes up. Very dissatisfied
Laura M.
San gapar, Tonala jalisco
Es una computadora pequeña y facil de maniobrar muy inteligente y bonita.
foto desde la lap