ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
America - Aspire 156" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black

by Acer

Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black

¿Como puedo obtener la computadora?
Why is so slow if it's new??
Start your review of Acer America Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black!
How would you rate this product?
Marcie B.
Acer America Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black uploaded by Marcie B.
I am loving this laptop. It was super easy to setup with Cortana talking me through. The touchscreen comes in super handy. I’ve read reviews that the speakers were low but I hear it just fine.
melisa S.
Acer America Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black uploaded by melisa S.
Had this for years now and it’s still going strong. Doesn’t overhead and it’s super functional to have specially for school or work. Totally recommend!!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a nice touch screen laptop. Improvements would be more storage space included. It is very affordable. There are other laptops out there with a lot more to offer, but for the price..it is a great starter laptop.
Amorah W.
This is a great laptop! It’s touch screen and, you can flip it into different forms, for example if you want a tablet one day you can fold the laptop to a tablet! I would definitely recommend! My only problem is that I had to restart it once because it started slowing down.
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Acer America Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black uploaded by Karsen L.
I personally think this laptop is perfect! I had the laptop before this kind that was not touchscreen, I LOVED that laptop! This laptop just makes the experience a little better and is far more advanced! Although it may seem somewhat pointless compared to a tablet with a keyboard, I love it!
Jess L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is a good laptop. I use it for school so the touch screen is very handy. In less than a year, I’ve noticed that the Laptop has slowed down quite a bit. For very basic needs it’s good, for anything more than basic I would not recommend.
Charlotte E.
Linden, NJ
Acer America Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black uploaded by Charlotte E.
Acer is a good brand of computer, the processor is good! The camara, the screen etc..it is a very decent pc if you need it for your daily basics, customer service is great in case you need to ask something or if u have to get anything done!
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
I love my laptop. It runs smoothly. Its easy to navigate. Didn't cost as much as other laptops and runs better than them in my opinion. Has lots of storage on it. The webcam is crumby but other than that I love it.
Melissa G.
Chicopee
Acer America Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Midnight Black uploaded by Melissa G.
I love my ACER. I got the computer for under $300 and it works fabulous. I had one issue since I bought it in March where my charger shorted out. I contacted them via the 1 year warranty and they sent me out a new one, without any issues. I got it in 3 days. I actually complimented them on Twitter for their handling of the situation (see attached image)
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
good device to have, love it bought it and i use it everyday! amazing product... helps me to draw and others as well!!!