ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
America - Aspire 116" Laptop - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Cool Silver

by Acer

Can I have a free acer for my YouTube channel Taylor’s iPhone vlogs
Start your review of Acer America Acer - Aspire 11.6" Laptop - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Cool Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
I bought this computer thru Rent-a-center its a nice computer. I love that its also touch screen and can be folded to turn into a tablet type computer. I've had a few problems with it freezing but other then that i would totally recommend this laptop.
Jessica  W.
Manchester, NH
I purchased this 6months ago from Walmart.com for $199 . I definitely think it's a great low cost laptop and I would 100% purchase again. The ONE thing I would change and that would make this 5star is if it had backlight. Other than that this is stellar and performed great while using it for my online College courses. This laptop can be used in tablet mode, is touchscreen, runs windows 10, stylus capability, also bends back into a tent which is great for sharing graphs & charts!
Alphonso B.
Acer America Acer - Aspire 11.6" Laptop - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Cool Silver uploaded by Alphonso B.
Quick and snappy response. Sleek and durable. 1080p full HD. Backlight keyboard, bluetooth. Lot of need software addons dor cheap
Brittney B.
Very Durable. Had my computer for 4 years and it gives me no problems. Nice size. I use it for work purposes. Acer usually has good price laptops for a decent quality.
Shar R.
My notebook is similar to this one, so I figured I would write a review. I actually purchased it at a Rent-A-Center. I paid it in under 3 months so I got a really great deal on it. I bought it because I am going back to college. It worked perfectly for the first couple weeks, and then weird things started happening. It stopped charging when the lid was open otherwise it would flicker on and off. I rarely use it now. I loved it other than that. It's also touch screen and I really love that.
Chloe K.
I would not recommend this laptop to anyone! In the beginning everything was great and the laptop worked. Not even a full month later; the battery started to die quickly as in within an hour after being fully charged, the screen would white out for minutes at a time, or the laptop would just shut down by itself. The memory also sucked because it tried to update to Microsoft 10 when I set it up and it already read that the memory was full. Such a waste of $350.
Steph M.
Fullerton, CA
Pretty reliable computers if you're looking for a computer that is affordable. I've had a few that have been bought by myself and family members that has lasted us for years.
Cheryl M.
Ok for my daughters school work, seems slow when accessing movies or videos on line Netflix, freezes a lot and it's not bogged down with a lot of apps or programs
Andrea N.
Grass Valley, CA
Not what I thought it was. Have it to one of my kids for them to do their homework. It works perfectly for them and their homework assignments and researching for projects. I'm still looking so this invest didn't go to waste.
Rene L.
Benbrook, TX
Gift 🎁 for hubby at Xmas time . So far [email protected] . No complaints here . That’s all thanks .