BY ACER

Acer - 13.3" Chromebook - NVIDIA Tegra K1 - 2GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Moonstone White see more...

Acer America Acer - 13.3
Acer America Acer - 13.3" Chromebook - Nvidia Tegra K1 - 2GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Moonstone White
Monica S.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this Chromebook about a month before traveling for three months. I needed something lightweight, inexpensive, a decent battery life, and yet still reliable. This happened to be it. It worked fantastic during my trip and I had no issues. The only thing I realized I wanted was a greater amount of memory to better run multiple windows and tabs. 2GB doesn't quite cut it if your computer use is a little more demanding.

However, about 6 months into use, the battery failed and the Chromebook would not stay powered unless it was plugged into an outlet. Since it was still under warranty, Acer was able to make a repair at no cost so it works fine now.
Gabriela C.
Roanoke, TX
Not a huge fan. It freezes all the time, if I could go back in time I would search a little more. If I have more than 3 or 4 tabs open, it just freezes and shuts off. And the chromebook system is terrible, most apps that I used in a windows like itunes and skype are not available
Chyanne D.
Otis, KS
Love this computer! It does everything that I need and is one of the better laptops I personally have used! It was purchased for under $200, which is a good price point. I use it almost daily and it has tons of storage ,space, apps, and more! Would recommend to others!
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
I needed a new laptop last year, quick and inexpensive. I never used a laptop for more than the internet and this was the perfect solution. It was sleek, lightweight, and got the job done. I'd highly recommend an Acer Chromebook for someone who doesn't need a laptop with a lot of bells and whistles.
Brooke L.
Love my acer cromebook. Works so easy. I like that its google based. Nothing is stored on the cromebook and each person just logs right into there own google account. Our school system also usea them for the kids.
lucero g.
texas
I have the acer google chrome book this laptop is super light weight, battery life is incredible it lasts a very long time, it is super fast at turning on and off, and going on the internet is super fast also, and also what i love about this laptop it is extremely difficult for it go get any virus
Raven-Symone M.
Midlothian, IL
Quick processor. Doesn't lag. Great internal storage. Nice size and quality product with great features
Andrea G.
South El Monte, CA
I really like this ! Super light and easy to take with you (: is really nice quality and hasn't broke
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
So affordable yet it still has everything you need .. great for broke college kids...
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks