BY ACER

7 0 Core Z2560 1GB 8GB Blue see more...

richard d.
Sarasota, FL
Great tablet for on the go work when I can't get on my laptop and need to get some work done this tablet has a decent battery life
Allison D.
This tablet was ok. Had to return the purchased place two separate times because the tablet kept failing to charge and remain on.
Kathy S.
Moncks Corner, SC
I have had no problems and would by again from this brand. works really Good for my grand-daughter and school
Chelse L.
Not bad a little big o lag time I have had multiple acer products and they really are not bad at all
Diana C.
Cornettsville, KY
Great tablet to buy! My daughter loves it and stays on it all the time. Sound is great too!
saad s.
Best product
Maria G.
Lasalle, Ontario
Purchased this for my daughter birthday and she loves it . It is a very good tablet especially if it's mostly for browsing
Sam B.
Pretty decent little tablet. I mainly use it for games and an alarm haha but overall it's pretty good