Acer America 10.1

Acer America 10.1" Acer Iconia Tab 10 w/ Portfolio Case - Black 16GB

BY ACER

The 10.1" HD display and immersive Dolby® sound work together to deliver a truly cinematic experience while a potent quad-core processor loads every movie, game and web page in the blink of an eye. And with the latest Android™ operating system, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 is perfect for reading, browsing, multimedia enjoyment and organizing your day for your daily on-the-go life. Experience life in vivid detail with the Iconia Tab 10. The 10.1" HD display with Zero Air Gap technology dazzles with bright color and detailed, crisp images, whether you are indoors or out. Complete with anti-fingerprint coating, leave the mess behind with reduced fingerprints and smudges for an easier clean. Plus, IPS technology delivers an expanded 170 -degree viewing angle so you can see the same bright colors from edge to edge. Enjoy cinema-quality entertainment in the palm of your hands with Iconia Tab 10. Dolby® technology provides a surround sound experience to remember with clear and powerful audio. Mirror your tablet on a bigger screen wirelessly through Wireless Display or through HDMI cable. Bring the cinema home and share your favorite photos and movies with ease. Record inspiring moments with the 5MP rear camera that captures 1080p audio/video with a 2560 x 1920 resolution. The 2MP front facing camera is great for face-to-face video chats with your buddy or capturing images and 1080p videos while the microSD™ card lets you share as you please. Small on the outside, yet powerful on the inside, the Iconia Tab 10 powers your digital life. Never sacrifice performance on-the-go with the smooth Quad-Core CPU delivering fluid and fast navigation through apps and websites, fast video playback and better mobile gaming. Never sacrifice with the strong and stylish Iconia Tab 10. New generation Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 makes your tablet stronger than ever with improved damage resistance against scratches and falls. The aluminum re see more...

Acer America 10.1
Acer America 10.1" Acer Iconia Tab 10 w/ Portfolio Case - Black 16GB
Richard K.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this with the intention of it being a light weight travel book for when I'm writing and not able to get to a desktop. this book is amazing, really it's a tablet with an attachable keyboard but it works just as well. the only gripe i have is that i wish it had more RAM... 32gb is not enough and if not more ram, i wish the ram could be upgraded. sure you can add a 128gb micro sd card but i wish the on-board ram was upgradeable too.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Ok so my mom bought this device and it does its job but its slow, the glass isn't like other tablets glass, I had to get it rebooted because the system just gave up. and a lot of apps don't work. i don't recommend these tablets. they may be cheaper but aren't worth it.
Michel H.
Evansville, IN
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my youngest son . He's 11. Overall he has enjoyed the tablet. The size of it makes it a little awkward, however picture quality, sound...great!
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
I got this as a gift for my mom for Christmas. She is kinda behind the times on technology, and she has been using this fairly well. Easy o navigate, great storage and speed.
Julia L.
Trenton, MI
Slow performance. Sleek design, but wasn't a good processor. I prefer the other tablet I purchased from the competitor to this one, hands down.
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this tablet way better then that acer iconia tab 8 and the color is so amazingly vivid. Definitely worth the buy.
Courtneyy D.
Runs just like a Samsung phone so if you have one of those you'd be able to use this easily, however saying that it is not hard to use at all. It's affordable and I love mine.
saad s.
Best product
rebecca r.
Murray river , PE
It's an amazing tablet, I'm really amazed at how fast it runs, it's fairly affordable for it being high quality and I love the bigger screen it's great for playing games and watching Netflix, I've experienced a few problems with it shutting down but fixed itself.
I'd definitely recommend it if you were looking for a cheaper tablet! It's better then the Samsung one I had.
Lindsay O.
Dartmouth, NS
It is a great little tablet. Does exactly what I want and need. It doesn't lag or take too long. Only complaint no front speakers. Every company should be putting the speakers on the side or front!