Acer A500K01 Keyboard for  Iconia Tablet - Black

Acer A500K01 Keyboard for Iconia Tablet - Black

BY ACER #43 in Keyboards & Mice

Type comfortably on your acer iconia tablet with this keyboard. Featuring bluetooth wireless technology, it lets you type from your lap and from any angle. You can still enjoy plenty of desk space when using this keyboard with your tablet. see more...

Acer A500K01 Keyboard for  Iconia Tablet - Black
Acer A500K01 Keyboard for Iconia Tablet - Black
Dee E.
I had this keyboard and my last job. I really enjoyed it! The keys are so soft to press. They are not unbelievably loud and obnoxious like a normal keyboard is. Highly recommended!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I use this keyboard at work. i really like it. it sits perfectly on a desk and my hands sit perfectly on it so that i can work with ease.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
I love this keyboard. It is great for typing papers with ease! I love how it sits on a table, without having to keep adjusting it.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I personally like the way this feels and sits up. I don't like to have to continue to adjust my key board or have it completely flat.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I love this keyboard due to the size. In college we have small areas to work on and this tablet and keyboard did the trick
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
This keyboard is terrible quality and doesn't stand up to even small amounts of daily use. Returned this right away.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Finally a perfect keyboard! ! I love the fact that it has blue tooth.My daughters love this keyboard.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
My office has these and i like them more than the one i have at home its really easy to manage
Alexis R.
Finalllllly a keyboard that's flat and it adjusts to the table nice and easy.
Ayman E.
02 BIS RUE 09 JNANE BEN RAHAL
Peace be upon you with Ayman in a new video. In this video we will review the Acer A500K01 Keyboard obtained by the Influencer site which is considered one of the most beautiful keyboards
Aimee H.
Oak Creek, WI
Is this cordless and where can you find this product
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I have been looking for a keyboard to be able to connect it be able to type easier on my tablet. I've seen good reviews on this one but I wanted to know if there was any problems with connecting it to any iconic tablet?