Acer 15.6

BY ACER #22 in Laptops

Acer 15.6" E5-521-23KH Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD E-Series E2-6110 Quad-Core processor 1.50GHz, 2MB L2 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) in the E5-521-23KH Acer 15.6" Laptop PC Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more 8x SuperMulti Double-Layer DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD CineCrystal LED-backlit display AMD Radeon R2 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Windows 8.1 laptop with wireless mouse, case and 6-mo of McAfee Security Protection ($50 value) has a SD memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 8 hours battery 5.51 lbs, 15.02"L x 10.08"W x 1.0"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Acer Quad-Core laptop with 4GB memory and 1TB hard drive has Microsoft Office Trial McAfee LiveSafe anti-virus (6-month trial) Acer Recovery Management Support and Warranty: Windows 8.1 laptop with wireless mouse, case and 6-mo of McAfee Security Protection ($50 value) has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: E5-521-23KH Acer 15.6" Laptop PC, power cord and AC adapter 6-cell lithium-ion battery Wireless Mouse Case Quick Start Guide 6-months of McAfee Security Prote see more...

Acer 15.6
Acer 15.6" E5-521-23KH Laptop PC with AMD E2-6110 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 bundles with Wireless Mouse, Case and 6-mo of McAfee Security Protection ($50 value)
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I bought this laptop for my daughter one year. This was the first laptop she owned and she loved it!!! This laptop was a perfect tool for her everyday school use. It was small and compact for her to carry. The price of this laptop is affordable. Perfect for everyday multitasking needs. I don't think it would be fast enough for editing photos with a program such as adobe photoshop, but it has been several years since I have owned a newer brand.
Lisa M.
Ashland, OH
I love this Laptop everything you need has very great battery life Also a very great Laptop for students to do their studies on Not very Pricey at all I love It because compared to some battery last longer 100% satisfied with this Laptop Recommend to anyone.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Great laptop has good battery life and the screen has great color . it is easy to work and find your way around it . it wasn't to bad price wise either which is always a good thing
Anastacia C.
I am currently a student in college and this laptop is perfect for all my school needs. the size is not too big not too small. mine is touch screen which I love because I can switch in between using my keyboard and using my screen. great quality and within a good price range.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I got this for school and work and LOVE it. The screen is big enough that watching movies is awesome. It's quick, and has a fantastic processor. Not only does it work well, but it was super affordable and met my budget needs. I've always been pleased with Acer's products and buying this laptop was a no brainer for me.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
My husband purchased this for me as a Christmas gift and I love it! I have been using it mostly for my online classes for the past couple of years and it's great! It's lightweight and easy to travel with.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
I currently have an Acer laptop and it has gotten me through high school and college. I have never had a problem with it or any of the software on the computer. I also love it because it is very durable! I'm not afraid that it's going to break when I use it and that's a big plus for me.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Omg social media kids homework and everything you need to have a perfect time saving even pay your bills online this computer is very necessary for even the basic and saving time driving places trust me.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Great laptop! These are usually super affordable and are as great as a Samsung, very different but it's great. I've had mine for years and last me longer than my Windows laptop, and was much cheaper.
Amanda F.
After are laptop broke suddenly we bought this to get us by till we figured out what we wanted to buy. Well 3 years later we still have it. Its light weight and indestructible.
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Does the battery last long?
Ayla V.
How long does the battery last!? Is it over all good!?
Francieli F.