by Acer

Acer 15.6" E5-521-23KH Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD E-Series E2-6110 Quad-Core processor 1.50GHz, 2MB L2 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) in the E5-521-23KH Acer 15.6" Laptop PC Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more 8x SuperMulti Double-Layer DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD CineCrystal LED-backlit display AMD Radeon R2 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Windows 8.1 laptop with wireless mouse, case and 6-mo of McAfee Security Protection ($50 value) has a SD memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 8 hours battery 5.51 lbs, 15.02"L x 10.08"W x 1.0"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Acer Quad-Core laptop with 4GB memory and 1TB hard drive has Microsoft Office Trial McAfee LiveSafe anti-virus (6-month trial) Acer Recovery Management Support and Warranty: Windows 8.1 laptop with wireless mouse, case and 6-mo of McAfee Security Protection ($50 value) has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: E5-521-23KH Acer 15.6" Laptop PC, power cord and AC adapter 6-cell lithium-ion battery Wireless Mouse Case Quick Start Guide 6-months of McAfee Security Prote

I wanted to share with you if possible I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos and keeping me on my account. I love this product.😍😍
Quero QUERO QUERO QUERO MUITOOOO
How long does the battery last!? Is it over all good!?
Start your review of Acer 15.6" E5-521-23KH Laptop PC with AMD E2-6110 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 bundles with Wireless Mouse, Case and 6-mo of McAfee Security Protection ($50 value)!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta
Quality specs for the price. Touchscreen is a really useful feature for taking notes or drawing - good alternative to a tablet. 4GB of Ram is, however, a bit on the low end and the lack of a SSD means slow boot times. But for the price, you probably won't find a better touchscreen laptop.
Labadie, MO
I have my Acer laptop in 2012 and it's perfect for my needs amd still runs in good condition. Of course I take extremely good care of it and stay protected. When I initially bought this laptop from Walmart it came with a wireless mouse and 6 free months of McAfee protection. Which is awesome for a startup computer. My basic uses to begin with what's for schooling such as notes and internet use. It made both of these tasks extremely easy. With the easy setup and the basic functions it made my everyday use a breeze. The 15in screen was also a plus for easy to see why I was doing my homework. Now through the years I have added multiple things to my laptop to adjust my lifestyle. But if you're looking for something for a new college student or high school student this would be a perfect gift.
Oxford, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful laptop as it works well with everything I need it to do. I take photographs so this one is my photo keep and also where I edit photographs. It’s simple to use. It’s never gave me a problem. I may need to upgrade one day but why when it’s perfect right now.
The beat laptop ever the graphics are outstanding and the speakers are good the battery life lasts a long time and doesn’t die fast it was worth my money 💯💯💯 acer is a good brand its worth your money if u need a new laptop
Port richey, FL
I like it. I got this for my daughter for Christmas last year and I'm so surprised at how good it is. She can play her games on it and connects to her xbox 1 and I can also go on it and get some work done myself. Its fast and easy to use. We both love it and are looking into getting another on.
Adrian, MI
I just got this laptop, so I can't give a complete review. That being said, I have used it a few times. I have noticed that even though we have the best internet available, this laptop takes forever to load. For being brand new, I would expect it to be much faster.
Beaumont
My favorite laptop for work. I swear Acer has never let me down. I've been using this brand for 7 years now. It's fast, reliable and doesnt bug down as compared to Dell. Customer service is great too.
Jackson Hts, NY
It gets the job done and that's all I really need. It's a decent, affordable gaming laptop which I mainly just use for college work and some light gaming. Ige had it for nearly 10 months, and so far so good.
Harrington , DE
Techie Expert Level 1
Works well and a great value. My husband uses it for work and I use it with a vinyl cutter and design program so it definitely gets a lot of use! Honestly, I still prefer my desktop though.
Newnan , GA
Great laptop. However it does not hold its battery life for as long as I would like. I do enjoy the speed of the laptop. The price was great according to my parents. A great birthday gift.