Acer - 15.6Acer - 15.6
Acer - 15.6

Acer - 15.6" Chromebook - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Linen White see more...

Acer - 15.6
Buy on Walmart
Abigail K.
Warrensburg, MO
I just bought a Chromebook and I absolutely love it! I have not experienced any problem with my computer! If you use google docs this will be the perfect computer for you! I am also really happy about the price. I use this for school and it has excellent battery life!
Tonya J.
Hornbeak, TN
I think it is very fast but I HATE that there is no caps lock key!!! Instead of the caps lock key .... there is a search button. I hate it. Like really bad. I am so used to having a caps lock button I keep clicking it to type in all caps and cannot because it goes to search. So make sure you type on it a bit before you are sure you like it.
Jonathan T.
Stanton, KY
This is an amazing laptop. I started using Chromebooks a few years ago and this one is by far the best one I have used. I bought this one for about $225. People bash Chromebooks but I can do anything on this that I can do on a Windows machine. I love it!
Mattie K.
This laptop is overall good. I received it as a gift and soon learned that is was an internet based product. Most of the activities are online based such as Microsoft office. PDF's and other things are able to be downloaded but not other programs. Things can be added to the browser and such using the Webstore. I would recommend this laptop for students in high school and below.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I'm in love with my new chrome book. I have been using Chrome books now for about 6yrs now. I wouldn't choose anything else. I'm a loyal customer to chrome books. It's also very affordable. I got mine from the Google store and don't have to worry about viruses.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I got this for Christmas, and I absolutely love it. It's fast, and accurate. It's not to expensive. I got mine at Walmart.
Mohamed A.
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to provide my mailing address and contact me.
 . Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com